Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another one sent!

The story for this week is ready to go! it has been reviewed by my editor (my girlfriend) and its cleared for take off! Here is where i am sending it too, http://www.asimovs.com/ they said it takes 5 weeks to turn it around based on their submission guidelines... so sometime in January i will know one way or another.

This will be my 5th submission, not too bad, 2 contests and 3 magazines. My goal has been one a week till the end of the year, then go to twice a month. So hopefully with that output something gets published... i know in this business quality is more important than quantity, but i actually like each story so not sure that i am really rushing it.

I have a thought on a possible novel idea... started creating an outline for it, getting the general plot together... maybe start writing it in January, after the holidays and life slows down a little.

Well, off goes #5... may it not end up in someones trash!

No comments: