Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My submissions so far

So far, i have submitted to the following places:

Last Cast - I submitted this short short story (less then 1000 words) to a contest writers digest was running. This was really a general literature piece. Wouldn't fit any genre

The Remedy - I submitted to the magazine Cemetery Dance. Definitely a horror piece. First one i ever wrote, who know! This was a regular short story around 3500 words i think

Self Fulfilling Prophecy - I submitted to a writing contest i got from the o'henry award website, i don't have the exact link for it, but if i can find it i will update this. This was also a short short story.

Weight Issues - I just sent this off this week, it was a sci - fi short story. Its fun writing in that genre, can do whatever you want. I sent this to sci fi and fantasy magazine

Well, that's where i am so far. Really writing in a lot of different tones and genres, trying to get a feel for it and see what i like, dislike. I don't expect a response from anything for a while, so in the meantime, i will keep on writing and submitting.

No comments: